Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-29 Origin:Site
The internal structure of the cylindrical roller bearing adopts the parallel arrangement of the rollers, and the spacers or spacers are installed between the rollers, which can prevent the inclination of the rollers or the friction between the rollers, and effectively prevent the increase of the rotation torque.
Large load capacity, mainly bear radial load. The friction between the rolling element and the retaining edge of the ring is small, which is suitable for high-speed rotation. According to whether the ring has ribs, it can be divided into single row cylindrical roller bearings such as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, and double row cylindrical roller bearings such as NNU and NN. The bearing has a separable structure with inner ring and outer ring.
1. Large radial load capacity, suitable for heavy load and shock load.
2. The friction coefficient is small, suitable for high speed, and the limit speed is close to the deep groove ball bearing.
3. The N type and NU type can move axially, can adapt to the change of the relative position of the shaft and the housing caused by thermal expansion or installation error, and can be used as a free end support.
4. The processing requirements for the shaft or the seat hole are high, and the relative deviation of the outer ring axis after the bearing is installed must be strictly controlled to avoid contact stress concentration.
5. The inner ring or outer ring can be separated for easy installation and disassembly
Cylindrical roller bearings can be divided into PO, P6, P5, P4, P2 according to the precision level.
Large and medium-sized motors, locomotives, machine tool spindles, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, gearboxes, rolling mills, vibrating screens, lifting and transporting machinery, etc.