Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-25 Origin:Site
Regarding the splicing of linear guides, it is a problem often encountered in use, so how to operate it? What should be paid attention to during operation? The following is a detailed introduction for everyone.
1. Install the base first, then install the side. The base datum plane and the side datum plane need to be in the same plane, and the two datum planes must be on the same straightness. It is best to minimize the height difference after installation.
2. After installing the base, fix the guide rail on the base of the machine, and then tighten the screws to ensure that the installation gap can be within a small range. Generally, the gap is between 0.05 and 0.5. At the same time, it must be ensured that there is no misalignment between the rails, and the screws must be locked under the condition of no misalignment to fix the rails.
3. After installing and combining the first guide rail, use the first guide rail as the reference, and then install the second guide rail again. At the same time, must strictly ensure that the two guide rails are at the same parallelism. Special attention should be paid to that the counter interface of the guide rail should not be damaged during installation. If the counter interface is damaged, the slide block of the guide rail will not run smoothly and affect the use effect.
4. When the linear guide is running, the diameter of the steel ball should not exceed 1/3 of the running interface gap, and the steel ball should be kept on a very horizontal plane as much as possible. It should be noted that the concave-convex and T-shaped butt ends should be paid attention to during installation.
5. After the guide rail is installed, the guide rail must be lubricated. Generally, the lubricating oil of the hydraulic medium can be selected.
6. The viscosity of the guide rail installation should be selected according to the sliding speed and the average pressure.
In summary, the above is the splicing process of the linear guide, for reference only, if you have any questions, you can contact us. buSCREWTECH is not only linear guideway manufacturer, linear guideway supplier, but also provide on stop station of linear motion.
We all know that linear guides are now an important part of mechanical equipment. Be careful when using linear guides. Many factors will affect the guides and make them fail during operation! Today I will introduce you to the influence of temperature on linear guides! The influence of temperature oRead More
The relationship between the pre-pressure of the ball screw and the load of the screw is mainly used for gap adjustment. If high precision is required, the pre-pressure should be increased accordingly, but it should not be too large, otherwise it will cause high temperature and reduced efficiency.Read More
What is the ball screw drive torque? How should this torque be calculated? The torque of the mechanical components is called the driving torque of the ball screw. The ball screw will produce a certain degree of torsional deformation under the action of torque. Torque is the basic load form of transmRead More
Features of Rotating SeriesZero clearance in spline rotation direction/high positioning accuracyThe contact angle between the nut and the steel ball is 40°, and the bearing DB type (back-to-back combination) design is adopted. Due to the wide span between the effective centers of the bead groove, thRead More
SCREWTECH ball screw mechanisms are usually used together with guide components (such as linear guides, linear bearings). The ball screw mechanism only provides the axial force required by the ball nut to make the worktable move in the direction of linear motion, and the worktable as the load and thRead More
Precision ground ball screw for Automated Adhesive Dispensing MachinesAutomated adhesive dispensing solutions are configurable for one and two-component chemistries and process a variety of material volumes, viscosities and temperature specifications. Designed to consistently deliver accurate ratiosRead More